From:
Vicky Rapley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:15:55 +0800
I agree with Angie.

I am in the process of organising our Vital Records and I am using
the same criteria as below.

In the life of our Department we have not always stuck with the same
service provider for security, lease of our building etc therefore in
the event of a disaster etc I only need the most current of
information.

Cheers Vicky

Vicky Rapley
Records & Development Support Officer