From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:26:05 EDT
A lot of retailers I know, just pitch it once the promotion is past. There
is still an electronic copy in the Marketing Dept.  So a 6yr retention on
that seems reasonable.

Many become collectible items on Ebay after someone dumpster dives and
retrieves it.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm_
(http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm)

_http://www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)
http://www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips
Become  a Fan of Alabama Farmers Market on Facebook.

In a message dated 4/5/2010 12:21:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,