From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 14:17:30 -0400
I agree with Susan and sent Peter an email indicating I will support his
preference. And it is true that our "democratic" feelings could have an
impact on his time commitments. So, I am going to support what Peter thinks
makes the most sense to him.

And as others have said, these RAIN postings are invaluable. They are more
than "news". They contain many golden nuggets for illustrating the "adverse
consequences" of not doing RM in many RIM business cases.

John

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.com