From:
WALLIS Dwight D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:15:56 -0700
Multnomah County is recruiting for an Electronic Records Management
Analyst position. This is a limited duration position that will last up
to two (2) years. The position will be headquartered in our offices at
the address shown below, and report directly to me. Note that our office
is readily accessible by personal transportation (ample parking for
cars, good bike access), and public transportation (light rail and
bus/shuttle).

Multnomah County consists of about 5,000 employees, and provides a wide
range of services from public health to law enforcement. We operate one
of the largest library systems in the United States, and are recognized
leaders in community corrections. The Records Management Program works
with all of these departments in providing internal support and subject
matter expertise, as well as providing direct services to the public.
The purpose if this position is to help meet the steadily growing demand
for internal electronic records management expertise, providing support
for everything from cloud computing initiatives to web 2.0 development.
This is a great opportunity to work on a wide range of issues in a
diverse environment that values innovation, public service, and
collaboration.

You can apply for this position by going to the county's job
opportunities website at:

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/multnomah/default.cfm

Click on the Electronic Records Management Analyst - Limited Duration
link, Job #6021-59.

Applications will be accepted through August 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Pacific Time.

Dwight Wallis, CRM
Records Administrator
Multnomah County Records Management Program
1620 SE 190th Avenue
Gresham, OR 97233
phone: (503)988-3741
fax: (503)988-3754