From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 17:08:03 -0400
Okay considering the number of messages that I have received privately and
those posted to the list it appears that my earlier ADMIN messages
concerning these rejection messages were not read or were ignored. so here
we go again

Periodically the listserv suffers from dyspepsia ie upset
server/tummy/whatever. It will then start sending out these reject notices.

We have no idea what starts this process or why it stops. we do know that it
eventually stops, but not when. We (the listadmins there are two others)
have investigated this in the past and have not determined the cause.

now to repeat if you have questions about matters such as this one the
correct email address to send questions to is

not to me individually or to the list as a whole.

Now what bandaid can I offer to folks? Well the best thing is to set up a
rule in your email client that will automatically delete the message before
you see it. The key for the rule would be the phrase "rejected posting" in
the subject line.

If you are using gmail you can just identify it as spam or develop a filter
that moves it automatically to the trash. or just let gmail put it in a
single thread then delete them with one click

finally ADMIN messages are sent to impart information to the list as a whole
please read them

any questions?

peterk
listadmin
recmgmt-l

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Rifenbark, Deb <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I have gotten the same message numerous times today expressing that one of
> my posts was rejected.  Does anyone know how I can get these emails stopped?
>  Any assistance is appreciated......

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va