From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:33:14 -0700
Hi all,

I am about to finish my first semester for my masters program and am
struggling with locating peer-reviewed academic journals specific to records
management. Here is the list that I currently have and which I have to
believe is woefully lacking:

Records & Information Management Report (defunct 12/2007)

Records Management Society Bulletin (not really academic?)

Records Management Journal

Records Management Quarterly(then IMJ, now IM, no longer peer-reviewed and
hasn't been academic for decades if then)

I am mindful that many of the archives journals regularly feature RM
articles (Archivaria, American Archivist, etc.) but I'm looking for those
that focus the majority of their articles on RM-specific topics. I don't
care about subscription model, paper vs. plastic, location, specificity to a
particular society or institution, etc.; I do admit to a bias to
English-language sources but am willing to consider others where available.

Any assistance is MUCH appreciated!

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM, CDIA+, ecmm, emmm, ermm

(303) 574-0749 direct

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins