From:
"Fares, Angela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 21:18:04 -0500
There is one thing that you need to be cautious of when using an
outsourced research group.  They are only as good as the updates.  My
pet peeve with the products that I've used is that they get behind in
their updates of current legislation.  When I last used one of these
products, I sent an updated regulatory requirement to my vendor and
asked "Why isn't this in our database?"...and his reply was "Because
this is the first time I've seen it."

Kinda scarey.