From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:30:14 -0400
i'll pile on with my affirmation. I look at it this way. the Policy is like
a statute it tells you what you are supposed to do. The procedures are like
regulations, they tell you how to implement the policy (law).

The policy is decided upon at the highest levels. by keeping the procedures
separate from the policy you will be able to quickly respond to changes in
the laws or regulations.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va