From:
"Annunziello, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:51:24 -0400
 Good day all....

After close to 25 years in the RIM field, I have decided to take an
early retirement.

This list has been a Godsend for me as I have learned from you all
through the years.  Thanks especially to Peter K who sends the daily
RAIN and Larry M for his great notes and friendship.

For the future.....living/fishing on the river just out my back door.  I
hope to keep my hands in the RIM field with consultant work or teaching.
If you need to get a hold of me, I can be found at [log in to unmask]

If I can help out at conference and reduce my costs, you may catch me
there someday.

God bless,

John Annunziello, CRM, CDIA+, ermm
Records and Information Audit/Compliance Officer
Corporate Services Department
Office of the Regional Clerk
The Regional Municipality of York
Newmarket, Ontario