From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:40:25 -0700
Hi Sharon,

I have used the services of Montana Associates and was pleased with both the work product and experience.

I have also worked with various counsel over the years and, to be honest and not naming names, I find law firm generated policy and schedules to be less workable and overly cautious than I prefer.

My process, when I did such things, was to hire a firm like Skupsky, Montana, Jordan Lawrence, or do it myself, then have MY counsel (inside and outside if necessary) sign off on it.

Larry is right though - if you hire anyone to do the development work, once you accept the work product it is then your obligation to keep it up to date, as often and as thorough as you deem appropriate for your business needs.

Hope that helps.  Good luck with your project!

Julie

**All comments are my own personal comments and not necessarily those of my employer or other organizations I am associated with.

Sent from my iPhone