From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 05:12:27 -0700
THE 25TH YEAR - SILVER ANNIVERSARY Metro Maryland ARMA Chapter Banquet! Come Celebrate With Us!

THEN - Gaithersburg ARMA
NOW – Metro Maryland ARMA

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arma-metro-maryland-silver-anniversary-june-10-2015-tickets-17153796467

Date: June 10, 2015
Time: Networking – 6:00 PM, Dinner – 6:30 PM, Presentation – 7:30 PM
Location: Golden Bull Grand Café, 7 Dalamar Street, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Phone: 301-948-3666
Program: Celebrating 25 Years of the ARMA Metro MD Chapter!
Come join us to celebrate 25 years of professional development, networking, and fun at the Metro MD chapter’s 25th silver anniversary banquet. We’ll reminisce about past years, take a look at how the profession and members have changed (maybe with a few old photos!), and take a look at what’s ahead with the installation of next year’s board members. The celebration begins at 6:00 with networking and games. We will also review this past chapter year, honor our outgoing Executive Board, recognize our vendor/sponsors, and announce our Vendor of the Year.

Education Awards: We will be presenting our Education awards at the banquet. Included are (1) the Professional Development Award and (2) ARMA Professional Membership plus Chapter Membership.
IMPORTANT: An application is required. Details, including eligibility and an application form for download, are available on the chapter's website at http://www.arma-metromd.org/education.  Submit completed forms  to Cheryl Smith by email ([log in to unmask]) before the deadline. Don't miss this opportunity if you are eligible!

Menu: Dinner is your choice of one of the following:
•	Roast Prime Rib of Beef
•	Fresh Filet of Salmon
•	Hawaiian Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
•	Vegetarian Pasta Marinara
Includes vegetable of the day, rolls & butter, coffee, tea and soda. As a special treat, meal includes the Golden Bull Salad Bar and a special anniversary cake! Cash bar will be available.
Donations:  Bring an old towel for the Montgomery County Humane Society (http://mchumane.org/towelsandblankets.shtml) and we will exchange it for a new ARMA Metro Maryland towel! Perfect for poolside or at the beach this summer! No need for a towel? Bring a non-perishable food item and we will make sure that your donation finds it's way to a local food bank! Celebrate our chapter's success by sharing with the community.

Reservations Required:  Please RSVP by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 8, by responding to your online invitation or visiting https://metromd-silverbanquet.eventbrite.com. No refunds for cancellations after Monday, June 8, 5:00 PM.

Cost: Online registration with credit card, $35 for ARMA members; $40 for non-members; and reduced rate for students with valid ID and applicable studies. For questions regarding registration and student rates, send message to the attention of Carol Agayoff at [log in to unmask] All registrations are pre-paid. We cannot guarantee the availability of meals or seating for walk-ins. No credit cards will be taken at the door.

Directions: From I-270 North Take Exit 11 - Montgomery Village Ave. (Rt.124). Turn right onto Rt.355 and go about 2 blocks. Turn right on Dalamar St. The Golden Bull is on the left.