From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:34:11 -0600
Greetings one and all,

Just an introduction and update.  I am no longer with the State of North
Dakota.  I am off on a new adventure as Manager, Corporate Records, for
MoneyGram International in Minnesota.  My world has changed from FileNet
to Stellent and from an ECM focus to RM. Then again, after nearly 30
years in RM, I have found that the two lines have blurred, most of our
content is records, and the majority of our records are content (no
flames necessary, I know the difference).

Looking forward to continuing to harvest the collective wisdom,
challenge the status quo, and learn from the many learned individuals on
this list.

And away we go...

Bill Roach,  CRM
Manager, Corporate Records