From:
Andrew Warland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:10:19 +1000
I would have migrated those old documents to a more contemporary
format myself .... Having not been able to completely access Word
documents from 1999 on an old floppy disk recently, I think there is
hardly any point keeping something you can't access either because of
its format or because you no longer have the software or hardware.
(And Glen, please don't tell us you actually have an old PC that runs
that software ... :-)).

Andrew