Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:41:39 -0700
From:
Nick DeLaurentis <[log in to unmask]>
Susan said: "I personally believe that RIM positions, especially in any
sort of management position, need to have degree qualifications.
The reason for this is because I believe that if we are to succeed in
raising the level of our profession, it has to be looked at by Senior
Management as a viable profession and therefore a degree is necessary."

I couldn't agree with Susan more... We must have an eye to the future
and the only way to build our perceived value as much as our academic
and professional value is to raise the bar.  I am not aware of too many
other senior positions in other areas of organizations that don't expect
the same.

Oh, and I will echo her disclaimers... This is my personal opinion.

Nick De Laurentis, SCLA - Business Analyst
State Farm (r)
Systems Technology - Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Records Management Infrastructure (ERMI) Team
Phone: 309.735.3500
Email: [log in to unmask]