Sender:
From:
Nick DeLaurentis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:02:44 -0700
Since Mimi is posting cool items today... I thought I would share this
one I received from a colleague last week:

The attached link leads you to a video on some new technology in the way
of surface monitors... but it does much more than provide entertainment
in social settings. This is the new direction for content and wireless
device management.

The first 2 minutes are neat, but wait until you see what Microsoft is
doing with device interaction and content capture/transfer technology.
These will be available to the public as early as the end of 2007
ranging from $5K-10K according to the video... but where is the content
managed???

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4217348.html
<http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4217348.html>

Nick De Laurentis, SCLA - Business Analyst
State Farm (r)
Systems Technology - Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Records Management Infrastructure (ERMI) Team
Phone: 309.735.3500
Email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>