Sender:
From:
Seth Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:49:33 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased to announce a series of 10 monthly webinars on the pressing
topic of The Essentials of Information Governance.  The near year long series is
being produced by MER Sapient, the non-event based educational arm of the 25
year old MER Conference and is in collaboration with Contoural, Inc.

The first webinar is titled, "An Introduction to Information Governance: What, Why,
and Who!" featuring Contoural's founder, president and CEO Mark Diamond.
Joining Mark in subsequent webinars will be Contoural VPs Tom Mighell, Dan Elam,
Greg Frost and Kathryn Hilton. We are delighted to share with them an ongoing
commitment to Information Governance and Electronic Records Management
education.  All webinars in this series are no charge.

See the entire list of MER Sapient/Contoural webinars, dates and speakers at
www.merconference.com/announcing/.

If you have a webinar idea or want to be part of MER Sapient, please contact me.

Kind Regards,

Seth Williams
President
MER Conference, Inc.