From:
Hugh Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:49:13 -0400
You might try CGOC's Information Governance Benchmark Report in Global
1000 Companies at WWW.CGOC.com.  Also, Cohasset and Associates recent
biannual survey, "Transforming Information Management" at www.cohasset.com
.

Michael Sharpe
Records Retention Manager / Legal & Compliance Department
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
1200 N. Seventh Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102
Direct: 717-720-2820