From:
Tyrene Bada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:23:31 -0500
Great Northwest Region of ARMA International is seeking speakers for our
2018 conference that will be held on April 5-6, 2018 (Thursday and Frid
Friday).  The 2018 theme is Breaking Bad Barriers: Element of Success and our
our hope is that this motif can be interpreted in many exciting topics and pres
presentations.

We would like to encourage you to submit a presentation proposal. Es
Especially if you have you successfully completed a project that you would li
like to highlight; have you broken barriers in your organization that you wo
would like to share; have you found elements of success with your co
collaborative partners. Please take a few minutes to provide the Great No
Northwest Region team with your presentation topic by EOD Wednesday, Ja
January 31 through this online survey form:   http://bit.ly/2EPyRsj

Speakers will have waived registration fee for one day of the conference-the day of your presentation. The venue is the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel, 16500
the day of your presentation. The venue is the Doubletree Suites by Hilton
Hotel, 16500 Southcenter Pkwy, Seattle, WA 98188.

We would like to add your name as a speaker to our conference, so please su
submit your proposal today!

If you can’t make the deadline, but are still interested please send an email
to Tyrene (see email below).

~Tyrene Bada, MLS, CRM
Chapter Advisor of Education and Programming
Great Northwest Region