Sender:
From:
"Martinez, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:33:28 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I am assisting a colleague with some research, and I thought that,
although the request for research is not directly related to records,
many of us through our profession and current responsibilities are
frequently contacted for guidance in other departments within our
structures and, therefore,  may have valuable information to
contribute.

My colleague is trying to gauge what is the average number of billable
hours for a paralegal in the following comparable setting:

    Parameters:
    New York Based Law Firm
    Attorney Size: 180 to 200 (Approx)

Thank You

Rich Martinez
Records Manager
Winston & Strawn LLP
200 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10166
(212) 294-4670
Fax: (212) 294-4700

The contents of this message are privileged and confidential.  If this
message is received in error, please destroy it without reading.  This
message should not be forwarded or distributed without the permission of
the author.

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.