From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:19:13 -0500
My point would take more words than Chris Flynn..... but, I'd suggest
that you not expect any particular archival quality.  It will likely not
be ph neutral, will likely have toner not embedded into the paper
fibers, and will likely be handled in less than perfect conditions.  The
key for me is how long you need to retain the content that exists on
such copies.  If you're storing for a few years, primarily in office
conditions, and can dispose of it, great.  If you're seeking long-term
retention capabilities, I'd suggest that you capture that information on
microfilm..... or that you scan and digitize the information and
continue to backup, refresh and test your digital media.

Then again..... as Chris said by leaving the Subject Line fully alone
"Archival qualities of recycled copier paper?"

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+