From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:36:04 -0700
Thanks for the explanation- doesn't impact me much as the vast majority of
the stories come up in things I already have setup.

Just mentioned it because I don't know how many others employers block
shortened URL services

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I guess the concern is similar
(a fear of Trojans!)  And yes,  I know this stuff takes time... just
mentioning it in case it results in some others being unable to take
advantage of the "service" in its current form.

Larry

*Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CA RIM Professional since 1972*