From:
Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:08:18 -0400
Let me be the voice of those who are oppressed and downtrodden by the
scourge of email.

I came back last Monday from 2 weeks of vacation.  First time in 15 years I
took 2 weeks in a row!  Here's my email review process:

1. Quick pass 1:  delete transitory messages.
2. Quick pass 2:  flag the messages that require attention.
3. Get to work on the pile of things that need doing.
4. Occasionally think about all those flagged messages.
5. Wonder if I'll ever be able to get through all those flagged messages.
6. Hope no one thinks that I'm ignoring them.

I've been counting on a slow Friday to get to those messages, but here on
the 2nd Friday it still hasn't happened.  Maybe next week!

Wayne Hoff, CRM
Calgary, AB

Views expressed are my own and not those of my employer.