From:
Eloquent ListServ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:55:30 -0800
Hi Chris,

You may want to consider having the entire system hosted. We do that for
a number of institutions. That way we look after all the backup. Our
hosting also includes the use of our library, archives and records
management software.

Check the website below, and if you are interested contact me directly.

Kind Regards,
Merv Richter
Eloquent Systems Inc.
Organizing data for eloquent presentation!
www.eloquent-systems.com
604-980-8358/101
800-663-8172/101