From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:19:28 -0500
Ah yes, and I concede to the "it depends" ... :)

You're absolutely right, Dwight.  It does depend.  BUT, in those instances
where a singular individual is warranted and useful, I want to make darn
sure RMs and ARMA members get a shot at leading the charge.

There has never been a more exciting time to be doing what we do, and to
know what we know.  I am giddy with excitement for the good our community
is embarking on, and the long-overdue recognition of the value we can bring!

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM

http://twitter.com/juliecolgan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliejcolgan