From:
Anne Pfeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2017 07:22:48 -0500
We keep them for 10 years along with all the approvals, memos and
exceptions that went with the destruction.  This is to document compliance
with our corporate policies of which records retention is one.

Regards,

Anne T Pfeffer
Manager, Corporate Records
Huntsman International LLC
10003 Woodloch Forest Drive, #8036
The Woodlands, TX  77380
Tel: +281.719.4022
Fax: +281.719.4045
Cell: +713.775.6586

For additional information on Huntsman's Document Management Program visit
our webpage via a link located on the left-hand side of the Huntsman
Corporate Homepage.