From:
Karen Langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:57:59 -0700
We are in the process of developing a records management program here
and I need an idea of how much space is generally needed by universities
for storing semi-active records.

I'm hoping someone who is working in a university or college setting can
give me a guestimate of how many departments/offices they have, how much
they receive annually from the depts, and what percentage of that
eventually makes it's way into the archives.

Alternatively, if you find that your semi-active/archive record storage
space is more than adequate for your needs (or hopelessly inadequate),
you could just let me know how much space you have and that might work
just as well.

Thanks very much,
Karen Langley

Please excuse any cross-postings.