From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:21:50 -0600
On 1/10/07, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hi Lisa,Pardon me for saying so, but I don't believe you understand or
fully appreciate the nature of Mr. Saklad. Reason and logic do not >deter
him from his dogged pursuits year after year after year. Treat him as you
would treat a Troll on any public Listserv, BBS or >discussion forum...
>ignoring him is the best and only real option.

Bill is dead-on with his assessment of the Saklad.  Challenging him on this
(or any other) forum seems to encourage him to post even more or in some
cases, go into the attack mode, in which case you incur the "Wrath of Don."
I've learned that hitting the delete button as the best option when I see
one of his posts.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Houston, TX
e-mail: [log in to unmask]