From:
Seth Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2018 17:18:58 -0400
Happy July 4th to All!

MER Conference, Inc. has hired Cohee Research, an international research company to conduct research in support of  our continuous improvement initiatives.  There are still a handful of 30-minute slots remaining next Monday and Tuesday (July 9/10).

Please consider serving as a research participant.  Participants need not have been to the MER Conference in past.  We welcome all perspectives.  All input will be anonymous and consolidated in a summary report and given to me.  Participants will be eligible for $100 from Cohee Research upon completion of a 30-minute telephone discussion with Cohee Research's professional moderator/market researcher.

Please contribute your voice to the design process.  Call 1.800.200.7667.  Tell them you'd like to be schedule for an interview.

Many Thanks,

Seth Williams
President, MER Conference, Inc.