From:
Jeff Mondon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:14:44 -0700
Good morning. By way of introduction, I’m Jeff Mondon with PG&E in Northern California and this is my first post. I’ve been following this group for more than four years and deriving great benefit from the camaraderie and content. Thank you.

So, to my issue:  Does anyone have a policy/procedure or know of a good source that would help our business unit personnel understand their responsibilities around records ownership?  We have encountered some misconceptions about the distinction between records management and records ownership.  Drawing upon peers in the RIM/IG industry might help to lend more credibility to our efforts.  Thanks in advance.

Jeff Mondon, CRM, IGP
San Francisco, CA