Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:42:45 -0500
Aaah, looking for some muscle, hey?  I know a couple o'boys up Chicago way
who can enforce just about any kinda 'program' you want...
Accidently throw out a document on hold??  Ignore a retention period??
You'll 'accidently' loose a pinky.
You'd be amazed how compliance will improve...
Let me know if ya need to get hold of the 'vendor'...

Dan 'Stubby' Jones
Just havin' fun on a dreary Monday...
Records Information Center
937.642.5000  X61239

"Joseph R. DeLozier" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
02/07/2005 11:12 AM
Please respond to Records Management Program