From:
"Grieme, Gary L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:14:00 -0600

The idea that an organization can store snapshots of the entire contents
of the internet--over and over again--is unbelievable.  More power to
'em, but aside from potential legalities there must be some
physical/technical limits to what they're capturing.  Anyone know?

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
(612) 349-8538