From:
"Annunziello, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:57:05 -0500
I knew you couldn't stay out of this for long Steve, it must have been
killing you.

John Annunziello, CRM, CDIA+, ermm
Records and Information Audit/Compliance Officer
Corporate Services Department
Office of the Regional Clerk
The Regional Municipality of York
Newmarket, Ontario