From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:49:28 -0600
Not a list mom, and don't even play one on TV, but this is starting to slip
into Saklad/MSL territory...

If you think Fox News has an axe to grind, DON'T WATCH IT. If you think the
other mainstream media has axes to grind, DON'T WATCH/READ THEM. If you want
to post something that is records-related, such as a Fox News story or a
conflicting story from CNN, do post the links - BUT LEAVE THE POLITICAL
COMMENTARY OFF THE LIST. Please.

As I noted earlier in the thread I'm probably the biggest political junkie
on the list. And I'd be happy to take on Attila the Hun or Markos Moulitsas
and have 'em skipping rope in a couple hours. But this ain't the forum.

We're all big kids here - speaking for myself, I'm pretty good at sifting
the nuggets of truth from the maelstrom of spin and I bet most of you are
too. So I don't need someone else on the list spinning the spinning spin for
me.

So can we let this thread spin itself into the ground and move back into at
least marginally records-related stuff, at least until Friday?

Thanks for your support.

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm
J Wilkins & Associates