From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:26:26 -0600
At least these are all .gov emails, which should make it relatively
straightforward to ensure FOIA etc. It immediately raises the question,
though, as to whether he might be using other, non-.gov email accounts as
has so frequently been the case at the highest levels of government. I just
don't understand why government officials, from all parties and at all
levels, can't seem to get through their heads that they are doing the
peoples' business and need to do so in a transparent and accountable way. I
understand chilling effect, deliberations, etc. but still. Gah.

Oh, and we should all be upset when officials do this regardless of party
or position. It's an info management thing, not a political thing. If it's
OK when your side does it and the end of the Republic when the other side
does it, you're a political hack and a hypocrite. My .02 as I wait for the
second pot of coffee to finish brewing. :)

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CIPP/US, CEDS, CRM, IGP, edp
Denver, CO
blog: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__informata.blogspot.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=AnWGZxSUyn1-WOieaN1LBqPF5TJrSFIwMZ8RYZtbGSM&s=B3MsMGoJCFm0tXEI-bMPd-xlcHyqABuHDrrJkPJOjpw&e=
Twitter: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.twitter.com_jessewilkins&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=AnWGZxSUyn1-WOieaN1LBqPF5TJrSFIwMZ8RYZtbGSM&s=fcj4IifKicCw8-IPtN-XCMQ5kc4BhL6obSfZ0jR9EZo&e=