From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:04:37 -0700
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and end of year and has hit the
ground running in 2012!

I am pleased to announce that the Institute of Certified Records Managers
(ICRM) has pre-approved the AIIM 2012 Conference for CRM maintenance
credits. The conference itself has been approved for 13.0 credits, while the
three preconference sessions on Sharepoint, ECM, and Social Media Governance
have each been approved for 6.5 credits. For information on the conference
please visit http://www.aiimconference.com.

As is customary with the ICRM, we will not be publishing the individual
codes, but they will be made available to attendees at the precons and the
conference and they should be listed in the preapproval database on the
ICRM's website.

The conference is also approved for Certified Information Professional (CIP)
credits - also 13.0 credits for the conference and 6.5 for any
preconference. No code is required to submit for CIP credits; attendees will
simply note attendance on the CIP request form and we will confirm with our
back-end systems.

For any questions about the conference, the CIP, or these ICRM continuing
education credits please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM

CertInfoProf-RGB

Director, Research and Development