From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:49:18 -0600
Hi all, happy Monday, happy April! :)

I'm pleased to announce that it is again time for the AIIM Content
Management Boot Camp seminar series. This is a series of free events held
across the US and Canada every spring and fall that focuses on various
aspects of information and content management. This year's focus is on
managing your information in the era of mobile, social, and the cloud.

The spring series is scheduled as follows:

May 1, Houston, TX

May 3, Dallas, TX

May 8, Denver, CO

May 10, Anaheim, CA

May 15, Bellevue, WA

May 17, San Francisco, CA

The fall series will travel to Minneapolis, Chicago, Toronto, Washington DC,
Atlanta, Boston, and New York.

The seminar series has been pre-approved by the ICRM for 4 CRM maintenance
points per seminar and is also approved by AIIM for 4 CIP maintenance
credits.