From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:16:09 -0600
Hi Susan,

I checked with our conference planner and she said that we have received
sufficient submissions number-wise but she's still working through the
conference agenda. If any holes or spaces are identified, particularly with
regards to privacy, she will reach out to you directly.

Hope this helps - please let me know if I can provide any additional
information.

Regards,

jesse

--