From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:06:04 -0700
Hi Glen,

I'd be hard-pressed to leave CO - more sunshine per year than Southern
California, actual seasons (sometimes in a single day!), real mountains an
hour away, and all the amenities of the big city without being in a big
city.

If I decided to leave CO, it would most likely be to Kentucky or TN -
warmer, more temperate climes without the brutal heat and humidity of the
Deep South and very reasonable cost of living. San Diego has all of that as
well except the cost of living is significantly higher.

The nice thing for me is that as a full-time teleworker since 2004, I have
the great flexibility of living wherever I want, as long as there is
internet and an airport nearby. :)

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP