From:
Andrew Warland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:29:49 +1000
Thanks Fred and Natasha

Fred - I agree, the cost of standards (including the new ISO 15489) can
make their acquisition prohibitive. Even though it's not expensive in the
overall scheme of things, it is a 'pricey' thing to acquire if there is no
obvious benefit. Plus, it's got to come out of someone's budget.

Natasha - It depends on your geographical location. MoReq doesn't get much
discussion where I am (Australia) but vendors like to say their product
'complies with ISO 15489'. Are you saying that ISO 16175 is really now
obsolete, or just the original ICA Standard on which it was based?

Regards

Andrew