From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 10:19:14 -0600
Coming up to speed on this meself but my understanding is that part of the
value of blockchain is that the thing in question does *not* exist in
multiple locations or as copies - because the Bitcoin currency is built on
blockchain and it wouldn't work if every time you paid you just sent them a
copy of your digital money. It has to be the thing itself.

Don Tapscott has a book out recently that I was thinking about getting
called Blockchain Revolution. Haven't read it, not endorsing it, but I am
ordering it today to get a better sense of this.

http://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Changing-Business/dp/1101980133

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP