From:
"Nemchek, Lee R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:53:24 -0800
Sharon:  I don't know what Chris meant by his comment below, but you can
always post your questions to both the general recmgmt list and the
industry-specific legalrec list.  You'll probably get more relevant
lists to obtain responses from the greatest number of people.  I hope
the comment below didn't offend you.

--Lee