From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:01:36 -0500
 Belrose, Sharon said:
<I have been told I posted my request at the wrong list-serv. Sorry for the
mistake.>

Sharon:
You posted your request to the correct listserv, as you could probably tell
by the number of responses.  We are not all as cranky as Mr. Flynn. 8-)
There might be additional listserves, such as law or legal lists, that also
could help you.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager