From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:41:27 -0400
Like Jesse I use LI primarily for the network side, keeping up and in
touch with former and current colleagues.  My biggest annoyance is the
number of requests I receive from vendors trying to sell me a product.
If I need your product I'll contact you - otherwise don't waste your
time and mine.  Even the group discussions are starting to become a
pain.  Many of the posters claim to be "experts" in certain areas -
give me a break.  One individual claims he is a "Tape Whisperer"
whatever that means.

I shut down my Facebook page last year and don't miss it one bit.  At
my age I treasure my private life and really don't trust Facebook.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco