From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 11:05:32 -0400
Hi Ashley, feel free to respond to the survey.

No, it is not designed to identify best practices nor to identify
challenges as I had to submit my presentation more than a month ago.  Plus,
the Rapid Fire format is only 10 minutes long, so there isn't a lot of time
for too much "meat" in it.  Depending on interest, I may develop it into a
meatier session aimed at ARMA chapter meetings.

This survey is just designed to give a very broad overview of who has such
a committee  and how it is made up.   I just got a second request for an
article about it, so I may do a follow up survey to identify challenges
and best practices.

Thanks.
Earl

--