From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:04:52 -0400
Good evening RM Listserv,

Just wondering if anyone is using the "central mailroom" type of operation,
where all physical mail comes into a central point (mailroom) to be sorted,
indexed and scanned before the digitized images are sent to their
addressees electronically.  The hardcopy would be retained for some period
after a thorough QC, and then destroyed.

If anyone can share their experiences with this I'd really like to hear
from you offline ([log in to unmask])--I have lots of questions!
I'm especially interested in any lessons learned, and the approach you took
to not only sell it to management, but to your users.  If you're going to
be in San Antonio in a few days then I'm happy to buy you a round of your
favorite beverage, to hear your experiences.

Please, no vendors--I'm not looking for a system or application, but rather
user experiences both good and not-so-good.

Thanks.
Earl

--
Thanks.