From:
John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:53:59 -0500
I believe I wrote a review of this publication a year or two ago for IMJ.
It's not bad.  Format-wise, it is a series of monographs on a variety of
topics.  Some are general interest, some are very situation-specific; in
aggregate, they form a pretty good body of discussion on records retention.
It's not a database or listing of laws like Skupsky's, so if you're looking
for that sort of thing, it won't help, but if you're interested in any of
the issues they discuss, it’s a pretty good resource.

John Montaña
General Counsel
Cunningham & Montana, Inc.
29 Parsons Road