From:
John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:14:07 -0500
We agree Bill.  I think the utility is just as you describe.  My point was
that if you want a comprehensive legal database for generating a long string
of citations, this won't be it.  Its much more directed, and the analysis
certainly is useful.

John Montaņa
General Counsel
Cunningham & Montana, Inc.