From:
"Loringer, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 14:57:46 -0400
As an aiim member I was able to download it for free. It is 6 pages long. The first page is a cover page. The last page is an marketing tool for aiim. So you get four pages of content. It does has a nice color scheme. It is very general. It strongly suggests that aiim and their training/certificate programs are the way to go. For Records Retention information and guidance, follow Peter's advice and stick with ARMA. I would be very upset if I forked out 79 bucks of my firm's education budget on this item. Maybe I didn't read all the fine print before I downloaded it, but I certainly expected more than 6 pages (only 4 of RIM content).

Richard

Morris James LLP

Richard B. Loringer

Records Manager

500 Delaware Ave., Ste. 1500  | Wilmington, DE 19801-1494
Mailing Address  P.O. Box 2306 | Wilmington, DE 19899-2306
T 302.888.6903     F 302.571.1750
www.morrisjames.com

This communication may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or the attorney work product privilege or may be otherwise confidential.  Any dissemination, copying or use of this communication by or to anyone other than the designated and intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy this communication immediately.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.