From:
Lynn Wallace-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:20:02 -0500
Hi Phil and welcome back!

I work in County Government.  We have a Records Commission that approves
retention schedules and guidelines.  These schedules still have to go to
the State for approval. Once final paperwork is returned from the State,
storage or destruction procedures can be followed. At the meetings,
there are several topics covered in regards to any issues relating to
records management, especially in dealing with the Open Public Records
Laws.
Records Commission members:
President of the Board of Commissioners serves as Chair
County Recorder
County Auditor
County Prosecutor
County Clerk of Courts