Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:20:10 -0500
Hi Chris

I earned a BS in Geology from your fine institution of higher learning,
and have been a practicing records manager for over 20 years.  I can say
that you are certainly not a dinosaur.  You may have a little dry, scaly
skin, but there are lotions that can clear that up...
Microfilm, imaging and paper records management can all be part of a
comprehensive RIM program.  You are welcome to bring your doubting
paleontologists to tour our facility to see how we do all three... plus
I'll give you a demo of how we manage our emails according to our records
retention schedule...

Regards,

Dan Jones
Honda of America Mfg.
Records Administrator
Records Information Center
East Liberty Ohio 43319
937.642.5000  X61239

Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.